Enthusiastic freelance professional dancer and performing arts pedagogue with a strong interest in an interdisciplinary
and collaborative approach to creating subversive dance and physical theatre productions.
2015 ‘Walls Down’ (Dance theatre: choreographer/performer), Julianum, Würzburg.
‘If we want to be right, no flowers can grow.’ (Performance Lecture: choreographer/performer),
Kellerperle, culture inititiave; Tanzspeicher, theatre for contemporary dance, Würzburg, University of
2014 ‘Nowhere safe’ (Solo work: choreographer/performer). Theaterfestival Isny, Isny, Germany.
2013 ‘Älskar, älskar inte’ (Physical Theatre: choreographer/performer),
‘De snöar idag’ (Contact Improvisation Performance: performer), Fylkingen, centre for experimental
music und performance, Stockholm, Sweden.
2012 ‘Valerie Solanas’ (Theatre production: choreographer): Werkstattbühne, Würzburg, Germany.
‘Lady Gagaddafi’ (Solo work: chor./perf.): Kellerperle, Würzburg; Theaterfestival Isny.
‘Ach du liebe Zeit’ (Dance Theatre: director/performer): Theater am Neunerplatz.
‘Utopia’ (political short film by Maneis Arbab: choreographer/performer)
2011 Stanislav Lem´s ‘Solaris’ (Theatre production: choreographer/performer), Theater am Neunerplatz.
Jura Soyfer´s ‘The End of the World’ (Theatre production: choreographer/performer), Theater am N.
‘Würzburg tanzt’ Performance Festival: ‘Justicia ist eine Frau’ (Duet: chor./per.), ‘Downtown’ (site-
specific street art: performer), ‘Waste incineration plant’ (Performance: performer).
2010- ‘Longing for longing’ (Why Kneel? Ensemble, performer):, Kunstgallerie Spitäle, Würzburg.
2008 ‘Inbetween’, ‘Experiment on chatting bodies’, Femfest (Feminist festival I/ II), Kulturhaus Café Cairo.
‘Noche Electrica Azul’ (Solo work:chor./perf.), Carboneria, Barcelona, Spain; Tanzspeicher, Würzburg.
‘Entschieden unentschieden’ (Physical Theatre: choreographer/performer), Kulturhaus Café Cairo.
2007- ‘Parade de la Paix’ / ‘Festival de la Culture’ (site-specific street art: chor./performer): Caen, France.
2006 ‘Dido and Aeneas’ (Opera: choreographer/performer), Theater Augenblick, Würzburg.
– Artistic residency and administrative management of dance pedagogy programs (Ramallah, Palestinian Territories)
– Extensive Teaching experience in Dance/Physical Theatre (e.g.: Theater am Neunerplatz (Würzburg), International
Schools in Stockholm, Frankfurt)
– Regular classes and workshops in Contemporary, Jazz, Street Dance and Contact Improvisation (e.g. University of
Würzburg, Tanzraum dance school Würzburg; In touch Festival Berlin, Theaterfestival Isny)
– Teaching experience with people with different abilities and seniors.
– Facilitation of Contact Improvisation jams, workshop and jams throughout Europe.
– Organisation and Management of the annual ‘Radical Contact’ Dance Festival and the ‘Walls Down’ culture Festival.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
2006- Master of Education in English, Physical Education (Dance Major) and Philosophy/ Religious studies/
2012 Ethics. (Julius-Maximilians University Würzburg)
Thesis: ‘Contact Improvisation- a dialogue-based movement learning approach’
– Extensive training in Contemporary Dance, Modern Dance, Release, Ballet, Contact Improvisation,
Composition, Improvisation and Gaga.
– Further training in Street, Jazz, Musical and African Dance in New York City and Paris.
– Additional dance and training in Physical Theatre, Clowning, Theatre of the Oppressed and Action Theatre in
Stockholm, Barcelona, and Berlin.
SPECIAL INTERESTS AND SKILLS
– Training in Intercultural Competence, Non Violent Communication, Inclusive Pedagogy, Possibility Management.
– Fluent in English and German; French, Spanish (deepened basic knowlede).
– Intercultural volunteer work, Outdoor Education for children and teenagers.